Many Lincare locations have registered and licensed dietitians who manage enteral patients from their initial point of referral through the life of their feeding tube. These Medical Nutrition Specialists receive comprehensive, thorough training for home enteral therapy interventions and focus on the delivery of complete in-home clinical solutions.
Lincare’s enteral therapy services include:
- Initial nutritional assessment by a licensed dietitian
- At-home instruction and setup for patient and care person upon discharge from the hospital by a licensed dietitian.
- 24-hour follow-up after home care admission and education
- Ongoing follow-up to assess nutritional needs and compliance with feedings
- Feedback to physician and/or home health agency
- 24/7 availability of a licensed dietitian