What is the Lincare Portal?
The Lincare Patient Portal is our online system that gives you access to everything you need to keep your treatment on track and up to date. Centralize your patient forms and documents, including Assignment of Benefits (AOB), financial hardship, disclosure and consent form (DCF), and more. You can also complete billing payments, reorder supplies, and track your orders through our new user-friendly service. The easy-to-use platform offers various benefits, including:
- Order Tracking: Follow your orders online. In the Lincare Patient Portal, you can see when an order has been received and when it is on its way, and will receive tracking numbers so you can view when it is scheduled to arrive at your door.
- Easy Payments: Conveniently pay bills online and keep track of your billing statements and payments.
- Lincare Documentation: Enjoy 24/7 access to your Lincare documentation so you can review patient agreements, HIPPA contacts, name changes, and other documentation from us securely and confidentially, anytime you want.
- Digital Pharmacy: Refill your prescriptions and reorder supplies when you need them.
- Travel Requests: If you need to travel with oxygen equipment, you can complete our form and set up equipment delivery to arrive when you need it.
- Service Request: Contact Lincare for equipment maintenance or troubleshooting, and therapeutic support.
- Profile Updates: Maintain an updated record of your personal information, insurance changes, HIPPA and Emergency contacts, as well as your personal contact information, including email, address, and phone number.
How do I sign up for a Lincare account?
Once the Lincare Patient Portal is active, you will need a Lincare login. To begin, locate your Customer ID number in the upper right-hand corner of a recent Lincare billing statement and visit the Patient Portal. Simply fill out the Patient Portal registration form with your first and last name, date of birth, username, password, and Customer ID number. We will then have you complete a multifactor authentication process using either your phone number or email address currently on file. Once authenticated, you will receive a notification inviting you to the Patient Portal login using your new username and password to login.
We are a team of highly skilled and experienced health care specialists. Our clinical staff is committed to following the treatment plan designed by your prescriber. We are a trusted partner for thousands of healthcare professionals and millions of people with respiratory needs throughout the country, aimed at providing assistance that works best for your needs, condition, and lifestyle. We offer:
- State-of-the-art respiratory equipment, including oxygen supplies, nebulizers, ventilators, and more
- Regular visits from our clinicians
- Equipment delivery, care, and maintenance
- Educational services to help you manage your condition
- 24/7 service to fit with your routine, illness, and preference
- Home mail order respiratory pharmacy delivery
At Lincare, we set our standards high and always work to ensure your treatment experience is as smooth and effective as possible. Nothing is more important to us than delivering the fine quality patient care you deserve.