Symptoms of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Problems with social interaction and communication skills
- Performs repetitive movements (rocking, spinning and hand flapping)
- Issues with coordination, often clumsiness or walking on toes
- Sensitive to light, sound or touch
- Fixates on an object or activity with abnormal intensity or focus
- Develops specific routines and rituals, does not adapt to change well
Autism Spectrum Disorder Risk Factors
- Environmental Factors
- Boys are about four times more likely to develop autism spectrum disorder than girls.
- Family History
- Extremely Preterm Babies
- Children born before 26 weeks may have greater risk of ASD.
- Parent's Age
Speech Generating Devices
Treatment Type 1At Lincare AAC, we know living with speech disorders can be isolating, which is why we are committed to helping you gain the power to communicate and connect. We use highly customizable speech-generating devices to help with communication issues caused by congenital conditions, developmental delays, acquired diseases, or injuries.
Devices We Provide Include:
State-of-the-art eye gaze devices are a high tech and highly effective access method for those with limited physical capabilities.
8.3" display, 12 MP front and rear-facing cameras, up to 10 hours of battery, AirTag, and a rotating carry handle/kickstand.
10.9" display, 12 MP front and rear facing cameras, up to 10 hours of battery, AirTag, and a rotating carry handle/kickstand.
12.9” display, 12MP front and 8MP rear-facing cameras, up to 10 hours of battery, and AirTag.
Oxygen treatments can help improve oxygen intake, reduce symptoms, increase stamina, and generally improve quality of life.
If you're on Warfarin, PT/INR at-home testing lets you monitor your blood anticoagulation levels weekly from home.
Nebulizers treat diseases including COPD and asthma. We offer electronic and portable nebulizers, and our Pharmacy delivers them to you.