Oxygen, Equipment & Respiratory ServicesOur promise of delivering high-quality respiratory care for your residents means offering flexible solutions. We're able to tailor our treatment plans because we never take a one-size-fits-all approach. Our respiratory care solutions begin with resident assessments and educational services, and we understand the need to adapt if a resident's condition fluctuates. Working with our team of clinicians gives your staff access to an unparalleled depth of respiratory expertise.
We Offer an Expansive Roster of Industry Standard Equipment, such as:
- Respiratory Equipment and Supplies for Facilities: The latest cutting-edge respiratory health equipment allows your residents to receive high quality treatments, such as nebulizers, PSI compressors, suction machines, heated humidifiers, cough assists, percussion vests, trach tubes and inner cannulas, plus speaking valves and spirometers. Disposable supplies can now be purchased by facilities through our online ordering site, LincareLongTermCare.com. Sign up for an account today to start shopping our extensive catalog of respiratory supplies.
- Oxygen Products: We carry a full range of oxygen and related supplies to meet your residents' needs, including compressed oxygen cylinders, liquid oxygen and liquid oxygen vessels concentrators (including high-flow), cannulas, tubing, humidifiers, regulators, flow meters, and pulse oximeters.
- Pressure Support Devices: We offer the following equipment and accessories to treat sleeping and breathing disorders: CPAPs, Bilevels, and invasive and non-invasive ventilators.
- Respiratory Equipment and Supplies: The latest cutting-edge respiratory health technology guarantees your residents receive the highest quality treatments, such as nebulizers, PSI compressors, suction machines, heated humidifiers, cough assists, percussion vests, trach tubes and inner cannulas, plus speaking valves and spirometers.
- Additional Specialty Items: We stock specialty health items that can enhance your residents' quality of life and improve their health, including negative pressure wound therapy pumps and supplies.
- Medicare Part B Billed Products: We also offer various products to your residents on an individual basis, billed through their Medicare Part B or other insurance. These include enteral formulas and supplies, ostomy supplies, wound dressings, plus urology and trach supplies. For Patient Support Services regarding Medicare Part B, please call 800-844-7774, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm CT.
Optimizing OutcomesIt's no secret that the health of your residents and the health of your facility are intertwined. The healthcare industry encourages long-term care facilities to accept high-acuity patients who require more significant and often unpredictable care and services, which can place an added burden on your team as you work to reduce hospital readmissions.
Leveraging our clinicians' expertise for your residents with more demanding respiratory conditions helps them while allowing your facility to be more efficient. You can feel confident knowing that by providing your residents with quality respiratory care, you're improving their health-related quality of life and allowing your organization to flourish.
Respiratory Therapy EducationAs your long-term care partner, we're committed to helping your clinicians and staff ensure the best possible health outcomes for your residents. Lincare offers comprehensive respiratory care and educational services for your clinicians and residents that will allow your facility to thrive in a shifting healthcare landscape.
Our respiratory therapists will work closely with you to enhance your staff's knowledge and skills, encouraging a seamless continuum of care and a reduction in hospital readmissions. Designed to fit your organization's specific needs, we provide:
- One-on-one training
- Group sessions
- Staff competency check off
- Clinical assessments on individual residents
Together, we'll give your team the best in clinical training and support so they can have the confidence to administer the highest quality respiratory care that your residents deserve.
Personalizing Resident Care
As no two people are alike, we understand that your residents have unique needs. That's why we strive to provide specialty items that go above and beyond the scope of basic respiratory equipment. Our qualified clinicians will work closely with your team to provide clinical education and support on these therapies. Our goal is to ensure your team members are confident in the provision of even the newest specialty devices.
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (wound pumps): Industry standard pumps and dressings to promote healing in a variety of wound types.
- Enteral, Ostomy, and Urological Supplies: Our team can provide enteral, ostomy, and urological supplies that can sometimes be billed by us to residents' Medicare B.
Ventilator services: Holistic support for your ventilator unit including equipment, staffing, and patient monitoring.After assessing your resident's condition, our respiratory clinicians will work closely with your team to design tailored treatment plans.
We also understand the importance of oxygen safety in nursing homes and long-term care facilities. We offer a complete selection of safe, state-of-the-art equipment such as oxygen cylinders, liquid oxygen options, concentrators, PAPs, vents, humidifiers, and much more. Long-term care facilities' and nursing homes' oxygen policies can be strict, and we ensure that all our equipment adheres to the highest standards in safety.
How Lincare Can Help
Your team gives their all every day for the facility's residents. You deserve to work with a company that is prepared to go the extra mile for both the staff and residents. Our respiratory care program can improve your facility's efficiency while helping your staff hone their skills. This will make a genuine impact on the residents while helping to decrease hospital readmissions.
With Lincare, you get all of this and more. We are available 24/7, so your team can get the support, supplies, and service they need when they need it.
Tips for Your Whole Health
Why Your Long-Term Care Facility Needs Integrated Respiratory Therapy
Modern healthcare must evolve to meet the changing needs of patients and long-term care facilities. Patients with chronic respiratory diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), require a unique approach to care that can tax facilities' resources. Between 1980 and 2014, the mortality rate from chronic respiratory disorders rose nearly 30% in the United States, demonstrating the ongoing challenges for healthcare organizations across the care spectrum. Read More