How To Use It
SleepEaze™ is a Lincare service designed to educate you about sleep-disordered breathing.
The SleepEaze™ program offers:
- Home visits by our licensed clinicians
- Education regarding your disease
- Prescribed therapies and equipment management
- Overnight oximetry testing if prescribed by practitioner
- Follow-up reporting based on the results
Additional Philips™ Respironics™ Supplies to Purchase on Your Own
- Power Adapter
- Sanitizing Systems
- CPAP Bed Pillow
- Travel Battery Kit
- Car Charger
Companion App: Philips™ Respironics™ DreamMapper
DreamMapper is a mobile and web application that keeps you actively informed about your previous night’s therapy. With information like mask fit and therapy hours, you know you are getting what is needed for the great night’s sleep you deserve.
- Keeps you informed: Receive daily information about your mask fit throughout the night and your therapy hours.
- Keeps you connected: Sends daily compliance data directly to your healthcare provider.
- Set custom goals you can track: Motivates you by tracking your progress and keeping you committed to your sleep therapy goals.
- Education at your fingertips: On-demand educational videos and guides are available to help acclimate to your new machine and mask.
- You can also create reminders for when it is time to clean or replace your equipment.
- Register for DreamMapper today!
Disclaimer: Information appearing on this website about this device is being provided for your convenience only. The complete information about this device should be obtained from the manufacturer. Please note that the device depicted is an example of what may be available. The actual device provided may be different. Device availability and inventory levels are subject to change without notice. Devices may require a valid prescription."
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pressure range of a Philips™ Respironics™ Amara Mask?
ToggleThe mask was design to support a pressure range of 4cmH20 - 30cmH20.
Is the Amara Full Face mask the same as the Amara View Full Face mask?
ToggleThis mask is a completely different design from the Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask. The Amara sits on the bridge of your nose covering your nose and mouth and the Amara view sits under the nose and covers your mouth.
How long does it take for CPAP therapy to work?
ToggleCPAP therapy is not a one-size-fits-all approach. Every patient is different, and symptoms can exacerbate based on everything from the severity of your condition to your sleeping position and how you breathe during sleep. Because of this, you might start seeing an improvement right away, or it could take longer than anticipated. At Lincare, we'll work closely with you to ensure your therapy is as effective as possible and that you receive the maximum benefits from your CPAP treatment.
Is the Philips™ Respironics™ Amara Compatible with my machine?
ToggleCPAP masks are compatible universally across most CPAP machines. If you have any questions about connecting your new mask, the Lincare team is here to help.
User GuidesThe manufacturer's documentation for the Philips™ Respironics™ Amara is as follows:
Manufacturer Contact Info:https://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/product/HC1090203/amara-full-face-mask#features=&galleryTab=360