The Trilogy EVO Ventilator is a cross-functional machine designed specifically for use in multiple environments, including travel. Through its 15-hour battery life, it provides you the next level of mobility so you can achieve a higher quality of life during treatment
Home Ventilator Care
Home care ventilators are an advanced form of respiratory therapy. They move oxygen directly into your lungs, thereby alleviating the strain of breathing unassisted. Lincare will work with you and your practitioner or caregiver to determine the frequency and home ventilator settings that are best for you.
Lincare offers home oxygen therapy and supplies designed to suit your routine, condition, and preferences.
Disclaimer: Information appearing on this website about the above device is being provided for your convenience only. The complete information about this device should be obtained from the manufacturer. Please note that the device depicted is an example of what may be available. The actual device provided may be different. Device availability and inventory levels are subject to change without notice. Devices may require a valid prescription.
The Trilogy EVO Ventilator is a cross-functional machine designed specifically for use in multiple environments, including travel. Through its 15-hour battery life, it provides you the next level of mobility so you can achieve a higher quality of life during treatment. The Philips™ Respironics™ Trilogy EVO features ten ventilation modes, including:
- A/C-PC — Assist control (pressure control)
- CPAP — Continuous positive airway pressure
- S/T — Spontaneous/timed ventilation
- SIMV-VC — Synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (volume control)
- MPV-VC — Mouthpiece ventilation (volume control)
- A/C-VC — Assist control (volume control)
- PSV — Pressure support ventilation
- SIMV-PC — Synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (pressure control)
- MPV-PC — Mouthpiece ventilation (pressure control)
- AVAPS-AE – Average Volume Assured Pressure Support with Auto EPAP
Manufacturer's documentation for the Philips™ Respironics™ Trilogy EVO Ventilator