The ResMed® AirCurve™ 10 S Bilevel machine with HumidAir™ Heated Humidifier delivers two different air pressures: one to accommodate inhalations and one for exhalations. The device features intuitive technology, a user-friendly interface, and includes a built-in heated humidifier that's climate-controlled for ultimate comfort. Built-in wireless communications let you stay connected with Lincare and your provider throughout treatment.
SleepEaze™ is a Lincare service designed to educate you about sleep-disordered breathing.
The SleepEaze™ program offers:
- Home visits by our licensed clinicians
- Education regarding your disease
- Prescribed therapies and equipment management
- Overnight oximetry testing
- Follow-up reporting based on the results
Additional AirCurve™ 10 S Supplies to Purchase
Use code: LINCSU123 for 10% off your purchase!
- Power Adapter
- Sanitizing Systems
- CPAP Bed Pillow
- Travel Battery Kit
- Car Charger
Companion AppYour AirCurve™ 10 S includes free access to the myAir™ Apple and Android app to keep you on top of your therapy data.
Disclaimer: Information appearing on this website about this device is being provided for your convenience only. The complete information about this device should be obtained from the manufacturer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean my machine and how often?
You should clean your machine weekly with warm, drinking quality water (86°F / 30°C)
Weekly step-by-step cleaning tips:
- Unplug the machine. Wash the water tub and air tubing in warm water using mild detergent. Do not wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
- Rinse the water tub and air tubing thoroughly and allow to dry out of direct sunlight and/or heat.
- Wipe the exterior of the device with a dry cloth or towel..
Can I use an ozone device to clean my ResMed machine?
ToggleResMed™ has observed that prolonged and repeated use of an ozone device may eventually cause internal damage to a ResMed™ machine, leading to an increase in motor noise. The ResMed™ limited warranty excludes damage to ResMed™ machines caused by use of ozone devices.