How It Works
Eye gaze is an amazing high-tech option for someone with limited hand/finger coordination or with a medical condition that may reduce physical function over time. A tiny camera system, mounted to the device, tracks and makes selections based on your eye movement.
Lincare AAC® is pleased to partner with Control Bionics and offer their lineup of eye gaze solutions.
- Control Bionics’ NeuroNode option targets muscle activation and spatial movement to make selections on your device.
- NeuroNode can reduce fatigue and increase efficiency.
- Multiple camera options include Alea and Hiru.
- Eye gaze can integrate with general device use, such as surfing the Internet or controlling other apps.
- Control your world! Eye gaze can integrate with environmental control to allow you to control lights, switches, outlets, and many other options.
- Neuronode Trilogy: The power of eye gaze, NeuroNode, and touch.
- Neuronode Duo: Combines touch and Neuronode.
- Eye gaze Duo: Eye gaze and touch solution.
- We can provide Expression Series devices for trials during the evaluation process. You can even keep the trial device until your funded device arrives at your door.
- Download Device Trial Form